Website usage terms and conditions
in relation to this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing, browsing and/or using any part of this website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. These Terms
and Conditions apply to all visits to and use of the Site, as well as to the Content (as defined hereafter), recommendations and services provided to you on or through the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you signify your consent to abide by
This site is owned and operated by James Cooper whom can be contacted via email@example.com
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to PlaybackOperator.co.uk. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photos.
- Reproduction of material and content on this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The ONLY exception to this is photos may be reproduced for personal use without permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We cannot be held liable for any damage to any computer systems as a result of our website having been compromised.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Copyright 2019. All rights reserved PlaybackOperator.co.uk